School website ADA compliance and accessibility
You need to be assured of having a website that accommodates everyone.
Campus Suite provides peace of mind knowing your site is barrier free.
Website accessibility for K12
Website accessibility has become a priority communications challenge for public schools across the country. Campus Suite is leading the charge in providing schools web technology that helps better serve students, teachers, and families with vision, hearing, physical or learning disabilities.
The Campus Suite website platform has full accessibility and ADA compliance built right in to meet the WCAG 2.0 AA standards. It features the technology to make and keep your website content accessible. In addition, we provide the training for all your content managers, so your district won’t run the risk of creating non-compliant content.
Ongoing reporting and support
Campus Suite ADA Service Plan is for schools and districts lacking the resources or expertise to understand and manage ADA requirements for its public website. Campus Suite provides ongoing reporting, updates and makes you aware of any issues that you are responsible for.
Website accessibility managed service
Campus Suite ADA services are your safeguard to assure your school district websites stay on the right side of federal accessibility laws. We’ll fully assess, fix and provide ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure everyone can benefit from all your site has to offer.
Easy to find information
Training and support
Gain a better understand of ADA and what it means to education
Digital ADA Compliance: Legal Considerations Faced by Schools
Top tips for school web site accessibility
Steps to Making your School Website ADA Compliant
The complete guide to school website accessibility
Learn how to prepare your school website to be ADA compliant, and keep it fully accessible to people with disabilities.
- How to respond to a school website accessibility complaint from OCR
- Web accessibility and ADA compliance guidelines for schools [Infographic]
- How to conduct a school website accessibility audit
- WCAG 2.0 and what it means to school website accessibility
- Website accessibility and ADA compliance webinar Q & A
- How to make an ADA-compliant school website
- School web accessibility starts with ADA and 508 compliance
- What you must know about ADA compliance and your school website